Avocado Cucumber Salsa recipe shared by Matt from Vegan .io.
Avocado Cucumber Salsa
This Avocado Cucumber Salsa tastes so good that it will become your favourite appetiser in no time.
Author: Matt - Vegan .io
Recipe type: Appetiser
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 1 dash black pepper (ground)
- 1⁄2 cucumber (grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced )
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 small scallion (finely chopped)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 2 medium tomato (finely chopped)
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl and mix it with a fork.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 114 Fat: 8 g Saturated fat: 1 g Trans fat: 0 mg Carbohydrates: 10 g Sugar: 3 g Sodium: 46.88 g Fiber: 4 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg