Vegan Granola with Nuts and Seeds recipe shared by Matt from Vegan .io.
Vegan Granola with Nuts and Seeds
Crunchy 15 minute vegan granola with nuts, seeds, and fruit.
Author: Matt - Vegan .io
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 12 servings
For the Granola
- 1 cup almonds (crushed)
- 1 cup cherries dried
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup hazelnuts (crushed)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (crushed)
- 1 cup walnuts (crushed)
For the Topping
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 F (150 degrees) and prepare a baking tin with baking paper.
- Use a big bowl and add all the nuts and seeds.
- Use a small bowl and mix the wet ingredients for the topping and combine it with the nuts and seeds.
- Mix all the granola ingredients except for the dried cherries and spread on the baking tin.
- Roast the granola for 10 minutes and add the cherries afterwards.
- The granola can be eaten as snack or served as breakfast with your choice of vegan milk.
Serving size: 12 Calories: 405 Fat: 30g Saturated fat: 7g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 25g Sugar: 14g Sodium: 5.91mg Fiber: 25g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 0g