February 25, 2015
Sweeter Life Club shares this recipe for Almond Jelly With Fruit.
Almond Jelly With Fruit
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins|
- 75g Natvia
- 750 ml water
- 7g plain agar-agar powder
- 150 ml milk
- ½ teaspoon almond essence
- pieces of fresh fruit, to serve
- Combine water and Natvia in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until Natvia dissolves completely.
- Gently sprinkle in agar-agar powder and continue cooking and stirring until all dissolved. Remove from heat and add milk and almond essence.
- Stir again so the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow pan or container and leave it to set at room temperature, this will take about an hour.
- When set, cover well and keep in the fridge.
- When the jelly is nicely chilled, cut it into pieces and serve with fresh fruit.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5