August 18, 2015
Applewood Smoked Salt Potato Salad recipe shared by Sarah from RawSpiceBar.
Applewood Smoked Salt Potato Salad
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||35 mins||45 mins|
- RawSpiceBar’s Applewood Smoked Salt
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 strips bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon cider vinegar, or more to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Cook Potatoes & Bacon
- Fill medium saucepan with water, add potatoes. Bring pot to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- Fry bacon in medium skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and drain bacon.
Combine & Toss
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar and RawSpiceBar’s Applewood Smoked Salt. Taste and adjust dressing as desired. Set aside.
- Dice potatoes into half-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Fold in the dressing, bacon, green onions and parsley. Cover and chill before serving.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5