Sabrina from CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this recipe for Baked Wonton Crackers with Asian CHA! Crab Salad.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- Wonton wraps, small 24
- Cucumber 1
- Crab salad
- Lump crab meat 1 lb.
- CHA! By Texas Pete 3 Tbsp
- Ponzu sauce 2 Tbsp
- Wasabi powder 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp
- Pickled ginger, drained, rough chopped 2 Tbsp
- Red bell pepper, small diced 1 pepper
- Scallions, sliced thin 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise 3 Tbsp
- Salt To taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the wonton wraps from corner to corner to form 48 triangles.
- Arrange the wonton triangles on a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake them in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until they are just golden brown and fully crisp. Remove them from the oven to cool.
- Peel the cucumber and slice it into 48 very thin rings.
- Drain excess liquid from the can of lump crab meat and pick thru the meat to make sure all of the shells have been removed from the fabrication process.
- Place all the ingredients for the crab salad into a mixing bowl and mix everything together well. Season with salt and keep the crab salad in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- To assemble, arrange the crispy baked wonton crackers on a large serving platter. Top each cracker with 1 thinly sliced ring of cucumber and 1 tablespoon of the spicy crab salad and serve.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Crispy baked wonton crackers topped with explosive Asian style crab salad flavored with CHA! by Texas Pete®, wasabi, pickled ginger, mayonnaise, cucumbers, bell pepper, and fresh sliced scallions.