March 15, 2015
Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Banana-Chia Pancakes.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||10 mins||20 mins|
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- approx 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 ripe banana
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of Natvia
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds and water and stir, allow approx. 5 minutes to set, you will know it is ready when it forms a gel like consistency.
- Add banana to the chia, mash the banana using a fork.
- Add cinnamon and Natvia & mix well
- Heat 1 teaspoons of coconut oil on a small pan, add 1/2 of the banana-chia mixture and flatten using a spatula.
- On medium heat, cook until slightly brown & flip as you would regular pancakes, repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve with fresh fruit and chopped nuts (I used banana, blueberry and walnuts)
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5