by: Recipesn Food
January 1, 2016
Best Pizza Recipe With Leftovers Vegetables shared by RecipesnFood.
Best Pizza Recipe With Leftovers Vegetables
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|30 mins||15 mins||45 mins|
- 4 cups of left-over roasted vegetables such as, zucchini, sweet potatoes, red onions
- 2 oval flat breads or as per your likeness
- 250 g mix medley tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1½ cups Woolworth Select grated shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbs Woolworth Select Spanish classic olive oil
- 1 cup Woolworth Select baby rocket or baby spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place bread among two baking paper-lined oven trays. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until beginning to crisp.
- Meanwhile, add ¾ tomatoes and clove of garlic to food processor and pulse until pureed. Season.
- Spread each bread base with 2-3 tablespoons of tomato mixture. Add vegetables and remaining tomatoes, and then scatter with cheese. Return to oven and bake for a further 8-10 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Serve pizzas, topped with rocket and drizzled with olive oil.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5