May 23, 2014
Sabrinafrom CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this great CHA! recipe for CHA! Giardiniera Mayo-stard.
CHA! Giardiniera Mayo-stard
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||0 mins||5 mins|
Servings: 1 1/2 Cups
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian style Giardiniera, drained well, minced
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 TBS CHA! by Texas Pete®
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Place the mayonnaise into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the drained and minced Italian style Giardiniera, Dijon mustard, CHA! by Texas Pete® and a pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Place in an airtight storage container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
This explosive sandwich spread is prepared with a blend of mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, minced Italian style Giardiniera and CHA! By Texas Pete® and goes great on all types of sandwiches and burgers.