Chicory Leaves with Apple, Egg and Smoked Halibut shared by Toon De Backer from Surprising Recipes.
Chicory is one of the family’s favourite vegetable.
To make it as a snack in a bitter-sweet-salt combination is always a success.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||0 mins||15 mins|
- 2 chicory stalks
- 1 apple
- 140 grams of smoked halibut
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon mayonnaise
- Peel the apple and cut in into small pieces.
- Mix the apple pieces with the greek yoghurt and the mayonnaise. This prevents them from changing colour.
- Crush the egg with a fork.
- Cut the halibut into small pieces.
- Mix the egg and the halibut with the apple mixture.
- Add pepper up to taste.
- Cut the lower parts off the chicory, and peel the leaves.
- Spread the mixture on the leaves.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5