Schezwan Tawa Pulao by Harpal recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Here is one the best and favourite Mumbai’s street food, Schezwan Tawa Pulao recipe. It’s an excellent and delicious main course recipe, which is quick and very easy to make. This is healthy and tastes yummy with the flavour of Indo-Chinese cuisine on one plate.
Serve Desi Chinese Schezwan Tawa Pulao and enjoy the flavor of two cuisine on one plate.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||10 mins||20 mins|
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 1 /2 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 Diced Onion
- ½ Diced Capsicum
- ½ Cup Blanched Cauliflower
- 1 Diced Tomato
- ¼ cup Blanched Green Peas
- 1 Big Bowl Boiled Rice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and sauté. Add onion and sauté until golden brown
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and pav bhaji masala and mix well.
- Add Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney and sauté.
- Add onion cubes, capsicum cubes , cauliflower, tomatoes cubes , green peas and sauté once again.
- Add rice into the pan, sprinkle some water and mix well.
- Add butter and chopped coriander and mix.
- Remove it in serving bowl and Serve Hot.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5