May 4, 2015
Chocolate Cupcakes recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins|
- 8 eggs.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Natvia
- 2 avocados
- 200g pitted dates, soaked in boiling water (minimum ten minutes)
- 2 tablespoons Natvia.
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder.
For the cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a 12 muffin tray with cute cupcake cases
- In a mix master, beat the eggs until fluffy
- Add the coconut flour and beat again until combined
- Add the raw cacao powder, melted coconut oil, Natvia and beat on high for 1 minute
- Spoon even amounts of the batter into the 12 cupcake cases
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean) to cool before icing
For the frosting:
- Place the flesh of the avocados into a food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Drain the dates and add them to the avocado, whiz again until the dates have broken down.
- Add Natvia and raw cacao and mix until combined.
- Pipe or spread frosting onto cooled cupcakes and decorate with desired toppings.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5