by: Recipesn Food
November 3, 2015
Cocoa Kiss Cookies recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Cocoa Kiss Cookies is a classic Valentine Special Dessert. A Quick and easy to bake recipe, this is one of our favorite chocolate indulgence.
Cocoa Kiss Cookies
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||14 mins||24 mins|
- 1 cup Butter or margarine softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tbs Vanilla extract
- 1⅔ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Hershey's cocoa
- 1 cup Finely chopped pecans
- 9 oz Hershey's kisses chocolates
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; add in butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Add pecans; beat until well blended. Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly, about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again before serving, if desired. About 4-1/2 dozen cookies. Serve 8 persons.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5