April 19, 2015
Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||25 mins||35 mins|
- 250g butter
- 250g Natvia
- 250g gluten free self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Place cupcake cases into a cupcake tin, heat oven up to 190°C or 170°C on fan bake.2.
- Combine butter, Natvia and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, add a little flour after each egg, gently mixing with a whisk to combine.
- Next, add the cocoa and gently combine.
- Divide the mixture into the cases and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until golden and risen. If unsure that they are baked right through, insert a skewer and check that it comes out clean.
- When cool, they are delicious as is, or you can ice with your favourite frosting!
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5