by: Recipesn Food
January 20, 2016
Easy Shrimp Recipe French shared by RecipesnFood.
Easy Shrimp Recipe French
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||5 mins||20 mins|
- 1½ pounds shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pastis or other licorice liquor
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium heat and add the shrimp and the shallots.
- Cook, stirring and shaking the pan, until the shrimp are done about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pastis and stir and then quickly remove the shrimp.
- Add the cream to the pan and cook on high heat for about 1 minute. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce on the shrimp and serve immediately.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5