November 24, 2017
Overnight Oats with Black Grapes and Almonds recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Overnight Oats with Black Grapes and Almonds
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|4-24 hours||0 mins||4-24 hours|
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup almonds (crushed)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1⁄2 cup dark grapes
- 3⁄4 cup jumbo rolled oats
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar with a lid and close it.
- Put it into the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5