Pan Fried Crumbed Surmai With Asparagus recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Here is a great and most delicious Pan-Fried Crumbed Surmai recipe to enjoy every single bite of it in this New Year. The crisp fried Surmai Fish recipe is a favourite with all age groups in India.
It’s deliciously creamy and full of flavours that are perfect with Surmai Tawa Fry recipe and enjoy the first day of New Year.
- Peeled Asparagus
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Panko Crumbs (Potato Flakes)
- Pepper Powder
- Heat a pan and add butter to it.
- Put the peeled asparagus and cook it in butter.
- Remove it from the pan once it has cooked.
- Pour oil in the same pan.
- Take a mixing bowl and crack an egg into it.
- Whisk it lightly and season it with salt and pepper.
- Take a plate and put panko crumbs to it.
- Season the panko flakes with salt and pepper and mix it well.
- Take the fish fillets and dip them into the egg batter and dust it in panko.
- Slide it into the pan and after about 3 minutes, flip the fish and cook it till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain it in butter paper and plate it.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5