This party mix is ideal for any festive get together. You can use red and pink for Valentine’s Day, green and red for Christmas or your favorite team’s colors for sporting events! The mix of salty and sweet is great for a fun party treat.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- 1 cup vanilla rice breakfast cereal
- 1 cup mini graham crackers
- 2 cups popcorn
- 1 cup pretzels
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup dark chocolate candy melts
- ½ cup white chocolate candy melts
- ½ cup candy-coated chocolates
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread cereal, pretzels, popcorn and peanuts on top.
- Separately melt candy melts and pour into bowls. Use spoon to drizzle over cereal mixture.
- Top with candies and let chocolate set.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5