October 24, 2017
Portobello Mushroom Burger with Avocado Cream recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Portobello Mushroom Burger with Avocado Cream
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||10 mins||15 mins|
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 20 1⁄4 oz burger bun whole grain
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 portobello mushrooms (washed and stalk removed)
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 4 medium shallot (thinly sliced)
- 3 medium tomato (sliced)
- Use a big skillet and add the olive oil, fry the mushrooms 5 min. on both sides.
- Use a small skillet to saute the shallots for about 5 -10 min.
- Use a small bowl and mix the avocado, lime, salt and pepper.
- Use one burger bun and add the sliced tomato, shallots, avocado cream and the portobello mushroom.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5