Sindhi Aloo Mutter recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
How to make Sindhi Aloo Mutter – This dish can be made in semi gravy that goes good with kulchas rice. Sindhi Aloo Mutter recipe is made from potato and green peas sautéed with Indian spices.
Sindhi Aloo Mutter takes 25 min to cook.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||25 mins||40 mins|
- 1 cup shelled peas (boiled)
- 2 medium sized potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces
- 3 medium sized tomatoes pureed
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1½ inch piece ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cummin seed (jeera) powder
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1 mug water
- Salt to taste
- Few coriander leaves finely chopped
- In a heated heavy bottom pan, add in oil, cumin, chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
- Mix well and add in the potatoes, tomato puree and all the spices. Mix again.
- Add in boiled peas along with the water, salt, coriander leaves. Mix and let it cook.
- Garnish and serve.