Tomato Dosa with Chinese Vegetables recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN). Author:
This is the best Tomato Dosa with Chinese Vegetables recipe especially for vegetarian people.
It is also known as a Thakkali dosai which is so delightful that your child will love to eat and share with his friends.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||15 mins||35 mins|
- Dosa batter: 2 cups
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- Finely shredded cabbage: ¼ cup
- Finely shredded carrot: ¼ cup
- Finely chopped spring onions: 2
- Finely chopped garlic: 2 cloves
- Finely chopped ginger: ¼ inch
- Finely chopped and deseeded green chili: 1
- Soy sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce: 2 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Mix the dosa batter with two tablespoons of the Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce and keep aside.
- Next, heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan. Add the garlic, ginger, and green chili and saute briefly.
- Add the cabbage and carrot and saute. Add the soy sauce, Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce and salt and mix well. Turn off the flame. Sprinkle half the spring onion greens and mix.
- Now, make dosas as you would normally. Spoon two tablespoons of the filling down the center of the dosa. Sprinkle some spring onions and roll.
- Cut into half and pack two halves per tiffin along with sides of puff rice and chopped pear.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5