Veg Paneer Chilli Dry recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
Veg Paneer Chilli Dry recipe is a perfect side dish recipe with sauce. It is a delicious and delightful recipe.
It is not only tasty but also healthy Veg Paneer Chilli Dry snacks recipes. It tastes crispy and sumptuous that all age groups of people will love to eat.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins|
- Oil - 2-3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilies, finely chopped
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Paneer, chopped in cubes
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Ching's Paneer Chili Masala
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- In a deep pan add oil, ginger, garlic & green chillies and fry well.
- Then add the onions and fry again for a while.
- Next add the red bell pepper, capsicum & yellow bell pepper and mix it well. Let the ingredients fry well but make sure they remain crunchy.
- Then add the paneer, vinegar & salt and mix everything properly.
- Then goes the Ching’s Paneer Chili Masala. Mix everything well so that the paneer is well coated.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and enjoy!
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5