by: Recipesn Food
October 28, 2015
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Gluten Free recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Gluten Free
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
Servings: 10 pancakes
- 1½ large bananas, ripe to overripe (200g; 7 oz)
- 2 eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- Maple syrup, butter, or blueberries, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl add in 1½ large bananas. Lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork, but not too much. There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. And use only ripe bananas.
- Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- In a frying pan, cook mini pancakes over a medium low heat. 1 or 2 tablespoons of batter is enough for each mini pancake. When the baking powder is activated, flip it over and cook for about one minute more.
- Serve immediately when hot.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5