March 7, 2015
Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Almond and Raspberry Slice.
Almond and Raspberry Slice
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||35 mins||45 mins|
- 1 ¼ cups almond meal
- 70 grams butter
- ½ cup Natvia
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 to 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced) and line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking paper.
- Beat together the butter and Natvia with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Continue beating and add eggs (one at a time).
- Add vanilla essence and almond meal and mix until well. Sift flour and baking powder into the mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and smooth out. Sprinkle the raspberries gently over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden. Cool in tin before removing from tin and slicing.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5