October 22, 2017
Apple Blackberry Crumble with Apple Sauce and Walnuts recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Apple Blackberry Crumble with Apple Sauce and Walnuts
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||15 mins||20 mins|
- 1 large apple (diced)
- 2 cups apple sauce
- 1 tbsp cinnamon ground
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups jumbo rolled oats
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnut halves (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 250 F (120 degrees).
- Use a small baking dish and spread the frozen berries and the apple evenly.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and add the apple sauce and the raisins.
- In an extra bowl mix the oats with the coconut oil, maple syrup and walnuts well.
- Scatter the oats on top of the apple sauce and put it into the oven until slightly golden for about 20 min.
Notes:Calories: 591 Fat: 26g Saturated fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 78g Sugar: 39g Sodium: 7.75mg Fiber: 14g Protein: 12g Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5