February 25, 2015
Sweeter Life Club shares this recipe for sugar free Apple Cupcakes.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||25 mins||35 mins|
- ⅓ cup soft butter or margarine
- ½ cup Natvia
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 ¼ cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups green apples, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to moderate: 180-190°C.
- Combine butter, Natvia and eggs and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Gradually add the other ingredients and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Spoon into cupcake tray and bake for 10- 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre of cakes comes out clean and tops are just turning golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing and cooling fully on wire wrack.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5