March 10, 2015
Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Asian Noodle Salad.
Asian Noodle Salad
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins|
- 1 pack slim pasta
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 carrot
- 150g chicken breast (poached)
- 6 stalks broccolini
- 3 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- 1 ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook slim pasta as per packet instructions - leave to cool or rinse under cold water and put into a large bowl. Cut up the spinach roughly and add to pasta bowl
- Julienne carrot and add to bowl. Slice chicken into pieces and add to bowl
- Boil the broccolini in boiling water and quickly rinse under cold water to maintain vibrant green colour. Add to bowl. Mix together hoisin sauce, sesame oil, Natvia and lemon juice in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle over salad - mix well to combine.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5