Avocado Stuffed Cajun Chicken Sandwiches recipe shared by James Evans from Gustus Vitae.
This quick-and-easy sandwich recipe possesses a distinct flavor profile and looks beautiful when plated. The juicy chicken breast stuffed with avocado connects with the blackened feel of Gustus Vitae’s Taste of Cajun to present spicy yet soft notes.
Spinach and bacon add the needed crunch that is perfectly balanced about by the ciabatta bread. The final kick? Sriracha-Mayo. This mayonnaise adds the heat thats craved for by this sandwich. Perfect as a side-dish slider or a main, the Avocado-Stuffed Cajun Chicken Sandwich will be a hit year round.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||25 mins||45 mins|
- 4 Ciabatta Buns
- 6 Bacon strips
- 2 Avocados
- 4 4-Ounce chicken breasts
- Taste of Cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- 1.5 Tbsp Sriracha
- Combine Sriracha and Mayo together, set aside and place in refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place bacon in oven for 20 minutes (on lined backing sheet)
- While bacon is cooking, slice 1/4” strips into each chicken breast and genourously season or rub Taste of Cajun mixture into meat
- Grill or pan-fry chicken until cooked through
- Remove bacon and toast Ciabatta buns in oven for 1 minute
- Remove Ciabatta buns and layer sandwich (Sriracha-Mayo, spinach, bacon, chicken breast)
- Slice avocado and place into strips cut onto each chicken breast
- Place top bun on, enjoy!
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5