by: Recipesn Food
June 15, 2015
Banana Split Sundaes recipe shared by Recipes n Food.
Super delicious and mouthwatering Banana Split Sundaes with the topping of red sweet cherries.
Banana Split Sundaes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||5 mins||10 mins|
- 1 oz semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbs light corn syrup
- Whipped cream as per need
- 2 tbs sweetened condensed milk
- ⅛ tsp vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbs unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 large banana
- Cherries for Garnishing top
- Place chocolate in a 2 cup measure.
- Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1½ to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or until heated through.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm a top ice cream.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Arrange banana around ice cream.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5