Sabrina from CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this recipe for CHA!-vocado Goat Cheese Spread.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||5 mins||10 mins|
- Avocado, ripe, mashed 1
- Goat cheese, whipped ½ cup
- CHA! by Texas Pete® 1 Tbsp
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Place the ripe avocado into a small mixing bowl and mash it well with a potato masher or if you have a food processor, blend the avocado until it is smooth.
- Place the mashed avocado into a mixing bowl and add the goat cheese, CHA! by Texas Pete® and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Place in an airtight storage container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
This bright and flavorful sandwich spread is made with a mixture of whipped goat cheese, mashed avocado, and CHA! By Texas Pete and goes great on grilled chicken sandwiches, cold cut sandwiches and just about any of your burger selections.