June 21, 2014
from CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this recipe for CHA!Cho’s.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||15 mins||20 mins|
- Rotisserie chicken, 1 chicken
- CHA! by Texas Pete® ½ cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese 2 cups
- Green Mountain Gringo® Corn Chips 1 bag
- Green Mountain Gringo® Hot Salsa 1 jar
- Sour cream 2 oz.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pull and shred all the meat from the rotisserie chicken and place the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Add the CHA! by Texas Pete® to the pulled chicken meat and mix well.
- Place all of the Green Mountain Gringo® Corn Strips onto large pizza baking tray.
- Arrange the spicy shredded chicken over the tortilla strips.
- Sprinkle all of the shredded cheddar cheese over the chicken and tortilla strips.
- Place the nachos in the oven to bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, toasted and all of the cheese is melted.
- Garnish the nachos with the Texas Pete® Hot Salsa and sour cream and serve immediately.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Hand pulled deli fresh rotisserie chicken glazed with CHA! by Texas Pete® piled high on a platter of crispy tortilla strips with melted cheddar cheese, sour cream and Green Mountain Gringo® Hot Salsa.