by: Recipesn Food
November 16, 2015
Chicken Hot Wings recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Chicken Hot Wings
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|30 mins||3 hours||3 hours, 30 mins|
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups vinegar based barbecue sauce
- Rinse chicken wings in cold water.
- Place ingredients in crock pot in order listed, pouring barbecue sauce all over.
- Cover and cook on : Low 7-8 hours.
- High to Low Auto Shift 4-5 hours.
- High 3 hours.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5