July 19, 2017
Chicken Hakka Chowmein recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Ching’s Secret.
Chings Chicken Hakka Chowmein
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||5 mins||15 mins|
- Ching’s Secret Egg Hakka Noodles
- 2 tbsp Ching's Veg Chowmien Masala
- 1 Boneless Chicken breast (boiled & shredded)
- 1 cup Chopped Vegetables (carrot, mushroom, cabbage, capsicum & onion)
- 4 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to taste
Cooking instruction for Noodles:
- Boil 10 cups of water in a large pan, let the water bubble.
- Drop the noodles and boil for only 2-3 minutes. The noodles are cooked Al Dente ( Al Dente means partially cooking the noodles or leaving it slightly ‘kachcha’ )
- Drain the noodles & wash under running water. Spread on a flat surface & toss in 1tsp oil to prevent sticking & proceed with your chosen dish
- Cook the noodles as per above instructions
- Heat oil in frying pan, add chicken shred & stir-fry for 1 minute. Add all the vegetables & stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- Add noodles, Ching’s Secret Chowmein Masala & sprinkle 1-2 tsp of water.
- Mix well and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Adjust salt, garnish wish spring onion and serve hot!
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5