July 9, 2017
Schezwan Masala Aloo recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyah from Ching’s Secret.
Chings Schezwan Masala Aloo
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||5 mins||15 mins|
- 3tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 250g Baby Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 3 Bay Leaf (tej patta)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- In a Kadai heat oil, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and cook for about 30 secs.
- Now add all the ingredients and cook for about 4-5 mins or until semi dry.
Notes:Calories: 200 Fat: 12 Saturated fat: 10 Unsaturated fat: 10 Trans fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 30 Sugar: 30 Sodium: 20 Fiber: 30 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 01
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Potatoes have never been so delicious before.