Dragon Paneer Chilli recipe shared by ravi kumar from Ching’s Secret.
The Recipe for Dragon Paneer Chilli is easy and quick. Dragon Paneer Chilli is the most delicious street dish in Indian you can consume with Fired Rice, Naan and you can eat it as snacks also.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||15 mins||20 mins|
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 1 Cup Paneer Cubes
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1/2Diced Capsicum
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Deep Fry Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2-3 Chopped Green Chilli
- 4-5 Dried Red Chilli
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- In a bowl, add paneer cubes, corn flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Now deep fry the paneer until crisp and golden brown. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the extra oil and keep aside.
- Now heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add dried red chillies, garlic, ginger, green chilies and sauté for some time.
- Add onion and capsicum and sauté well.
- Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan chutney and toss well.
- Add deep fried paneer into the pan, crushed black pepper, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Hot.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5