May 5, 2015
Chocolate Flourless Cake recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Chocolate Flourless Cake
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||45 mins||1 hour, 5 mins|
- 2 tablespoons du Chocolat drinking cocoa
- 150ml melted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 150g Almond Meal
- 3/4 cup Natvia (natural sugar substitute)
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Grease 9 inch springform pan and line base with baking paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Beat Natvia and eggs until pale in color.
- Stir in butter, vanilla, almond meal, cocoa powder and du Chocolat and water. Beat at lowest speed until batter is all mixed in properly.
- Pour batter into pre-lined tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes until sides are set and top looks slightly moist.
- Cool for 15 minutes in tin then place on wire cooling rack.
- Decorate with dusted cocoa or melt some sugar free chocolate and drizzle on top.
Notes:Cake best served on the day as it is light and airy, but can be stored in storage container for 2 days if you wish.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5