Classic Margarita Smash recipe shared by Gwen Morris from Find Rare Whiskey.
Turn up your tequila game with this amazeballs Classic Margarita cocktail zinged with tangy lime and orange.
- Cocktail glass
- ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 slice lime
- 1 ½ ounce tequila
- Orange liquor
- Ice cubes
- Intermix the ingredients well in a blender.
- Rim the fancy cocktail glass with lime and salt.
- Spill the content from blender to the glass.
- Add some ice cubes to it.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Voila! Rejoice your drink.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Taste Tip– You can add a pitch of a sweet syrup to enhance the taste of your cocktail.
Serving Tip– You can either set it out plainly like in the recipe or serve it on the rocks or frozen.