Garam Garam Phulkas recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
Garam Garam Phulkas – The same flat bread is called roti or phulkas in a different region in India. These bread can be made thin or a medium thickness in some region like Gujarati. Indian phulkas recipe is made in almost every part of India.
People usually eat phulkas with each and every different types of sabzi and dal. It is made from flour called atta. It is easy and quick recipe that people prefer to eat a breakfast, lunch or dinner meal. It is made every day in Indian house.
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 3-4 tsp of oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Ghee while serving
- Knead the dough and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Make small roundels and roll them into rotis.
- Fry the rotis on a hot tawa.
- With tongs, put the roti on the flame and allow it to puff up.
- Serve hot with ghee if you wish.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5