by: Recipesn Food
October 12, 2015
Grilled Steaks And Tomatoes With Basil Garlic Bread recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
I am not a steak lover but this steak really made me crazy.
Check out it’s recipe to see why it’s so heavenly delicious.
Grilled Steaks And Tomatoes With Basil Garlic Bread
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins|
- 32 oz bone or Porterhouse steaks cut 1 inch thick
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz loaf French bread
- 6 slice tomato 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese grated
- Combine oil, basil and garlic powder; reserve.
- Place beef steaks on grid over medium coals. Grill steaks 10 to 17 minutes for rare (140 F) to medium (160 F), turning once. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Meanwhile cut bread in half lengthwise; brush 1½ tablespoons basil mixture evenly on cut side of bread.
- Brush remaining basil mixture on one side of each tomato slice. About five minutes before steaks are done, place bread, cut-side down, and tomatoes on grid with steaks; grill 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn bread and tomatoes over; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Continue grilling 1 to 3 minutes or until bread is golden brown and tomatoes are just heated through.
- Cut bread diagonally into slices. Carve steaks into thick slices.
- Serve with bread and tomato slices.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5