Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Caramel is an awesome sweet taste with smooth texture. It’s made of sugar, cream, and butter. Recipe for homemade caramel sauce is quite easy and interesting to make. Caramel is a very useful ingredient to make dessert at home.
With Caramel you can make many delicious and awesome dessert.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||10 mins||20 mins|
- Sea Salt
- Take a pan and add in sugar and water.
- Let it cook and as soon as the caramel takes the colour of your liking, take it off the burner.
- Add in the cream and stir.
- Now put this pan back on the burner. Add a dollop of butter and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pour your caramel carefully in an airtight jar.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5