Jhinga Biryani recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Jhinga Biryani or Prawns Biryani is a famous delicious dish in India and now it’s spreading its taste in all over world.
Jhinga Biryani or Prawns Biryani is the best Indian cooking recipes because the best herb and spices are used in it to make it mouth-watering and delicious.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|30 mins||30 mins||1 hour|
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion
- Salt to taste
- 250 gms prawns
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup soaked rice
- 1/4th cup fried onions
- Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp ghee
- In a bowl, take 1 cup basmati rice and add 2 cups water. Keep aside to soak for 15-20 mins.
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp oil and 1 cup onion. Cook until onions turn a little pinkish brown.
- Add 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 3-4 slit green chillies, 1 cup curd. Mix well and cook for a few mins.
- Add salt to taste, 250 gms prawns, 2 tsp lime juice, and mix well. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add 1 cup soaked rice, 1/4th cup fried onions, coriander leaves, 1/2 cup coconut milk, mint leaves and 1 tbsp ghee. Cover and cook for 15 mins.
- Biryani is ready to serve.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5