Kolkata Style Egg Roll recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN). Author:
The flavor of Kissan Tomato Ketchup brings out this dish in a very fragrance way. Your kids will love to eat and share with their friends. Kolkata Style Egg Roll/Frankie recipe is a yummy and delicious street food in Kolkata.
It is not only tasty but also healthy egg wrap recipe.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||10 mins||20 mins|
- Egg: 1
- Whole wheat paratha or roti: 1
- Sliced onion (small): 1
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 to 1 1/5 tablespoon
- Finely chopped & deseeded green chili: 1
- Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chaat masala: 1/4 teaspoon
- Beat the egg with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add the beaten egg.
- Once the bottom begins to set, place the roti or paratha on top and flip.
- Cook for a minute on the underside until slightly brown.
- Remove and place on a flat surface.
- In the same pan, saute the green chili and onion in a few drops of oil. Add the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well.
- Spoon the onion filling down the centre of the egg paratha. Sprinkle some chaat masala
- Roll up and secure one end with foil to avoid spillage.
- Pack the roll with a side of sweet lime and dried fruits.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5