Crunchy Poha Veggie Tikkis recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN). Author:
Crunchy Poha Veggie Tikki recipe is a delicious and tasty recipe with the goodness of vegetables. Poha Tikki is a perfect breakfast recipe. It is not only tasty but also a healthy recipe.
It tastes delightful with an additional taste of Kissan Tomato Ketchup.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins|
- Raw poha: 1/4 cup
- Grated carrot: 1 medium
- Steamed moong sprouts/any sprouts: 30g
- Crushed peas: 1/4 cup
- Potato boiled and mashed: 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 2 tablespoons
- Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander chopped: 1 teaspoon
- Corn flour: 1 teaspoon (mixture) + 1 tablespoon (slurry)
- Canola oil: 2 teaspoons
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes, carrot, peas, sprouts, Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and spices. Combine it till well mixed. Make sure all the ingredients are dried properly before using them, otherwise the tikkis won't turn out crisp.
- Take corn flour and water in a bowl, mix it for slurry
- Form the mixture, make medium sized balls and flatten slightly into tikkis. Then coat them with the slurry and then with the poha but don't press the poha too hard.
- Heat oil on a non stick pan and shallow fry the tikkis till golden and crisp on a both sides.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5