by: Recipesn Food
September 21, 2015
Lamb With Yogurt Mint Sauce recipe shared by Kim from Recipesnfood.com.
Lamb With Yogurt Mint Sauce
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||25 mins||40 mins|
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 lamb loin chops - about 1 inch thick
- Place yogurt, mint and sugar in blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Set oven control to broil.
- Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Trim fat from lamb chops. Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat 12 to 14 minutes, turning lamb after 6 minutes, until desired doneness.
- Serve with sauce.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5