Oats Dosa recipe shared by Priyanka Dave from India Food Network. Author:
Oats Dosa is a healthy and delicious recipe to make at home. This Oats Dosa recipe is great and going to leave your mouth salivating for more. The ingredients used in it are healthy and delicious too.
Instant oats dosa, a healthy and easy to make mouthwatering crepe is a perfect breakfast dish and helps to maintain the balanced diet.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins|
- 1 Cup Powdered Oats
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp. Hing Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Crushed Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 Tsp Chopped Curry Leaves
- Salt To Taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, garlic, curry leaves, asafatida, black pepper, coriander and saute.
- Mix oats, rice flour, whole wheat flour, salt, hing, pepper, coriander, green chillies in a bowl. Add a cup of butter milk to it. Add water to make batter.
- Add spice mix to the batter.
- Grease pan with some oil and make dosas with the batter.
- Serve hot oats dosas with coiender chutney and curry leaves powder.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5