Sabrina from CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this recipe for Olive CHA!-penade Goat Cheese Spread.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||0 mins||5 mins|
- Goat cheese, whipped ¾ cup
- Olive tapenade ¼ cup
- CHA! by Texas Pete® 1 Tbsp
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Place the goat cheese into a small mixing bowl and lightly whip the cheese.
- Add the olive tapenade, CHA! by Texas Pete® and a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place in an airtight storage container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
This delicious sandwich spread is made with a blend of whipped goat cheese, olive tapenade and CHA! by Texas Pete® and goes great on all of your Italian style sandwiches and burgers.