November 25, 2017
Overnight Oats with Plum and Sunflower Seeds recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Overnight Oats with Plum and Sunflower Seeds
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||0 mins||10 mins|
For the Topping
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds (roasted)
For the Oats
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tbsps chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 4 tablespoons porridge oats
For the Fruit
- 2 plums (chopped)
For the Liquids
- 16 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Use a medium size bowl and whisk together all ingredients for the oats.
- Add the liquids and stir everything very well.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar with a lid.
- Before you close the lid, add the fruit and the topping.
- Put it into the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5