Looking for a homemade snack to keep on hand? Go for this traditional snack mix. It is great for packed lunches and nibbling before dinner is ready. This recipe is also perfect for bigger get-togethers because of the large quantity it makes.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||1 hour||1 hour, 5 mins|
- 4 cups corn breakfast cereal
- 4 cups rice breakfast cereal
- 1 ½ cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 ½ cups garlic-seasoned bagel chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Stir in seasonings and gradually add in remaining ingredients.
- Bake for an hour. Let cool.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
The great thing about all of these recipe ideas is they only require a few ingredients, even less time and very little cleaning up, the trifecta of cooking for busy people.