Parmesan ranch is a great mix for super bowl parties and boys night.
This snack goes well with other finger foods (and beer). This recipe also requires the least amount of work.
All you have to do is toss it in the slow cooker and mix it every few hours.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||3 hours||3 hours, 10 mins|
- 3 cups cheddar crackers
- 3 cups ranch wheat crackers
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups rice breakfast cereal
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup peanuts
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ packet ranch seasoning mix
- ¼ cup parmesan
- Combine crackers, pretzels, cereal and nuts in a slow cooker.
- Whisk together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Coat the cracker mix with butter mixture and turn slow cooker on low for three hours.
- Stir every hour.
- Remove from slow cooker, spread on wax paper and top with parmesan.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5