This oatmeal raisin snack mix is great for a fall treat. If your little ones have after-school activities, make a batch and divide into baggies so they have something to tide them over to dinner.
It is also a good option for breakfast on the go!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins|
- 2 ½ cups cinnamon rice breakfast cereal
- 1 ½ cup honey nut cereal
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup almonds
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees.
- Mix cereals and oats in a large bowl.
- Melt butter, sugar, syrup and cinnamon. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereals and oats. Add in nuts and mix well.
- Spread onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and top with raisins.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5