October 25, 2017
Pumpkin, Spinach and Walnut Quinoa recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Pumpkin, Spinach and Walnut Quinoa
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||10 mins||15 mins|
For the quinoa
- 10 1⁄2 oz quinoa
- 600 water
For the vegetable
- 10 1⁄2 oz butternut squash (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 1⁄4 oz spinach (chopped)
For the seasoning
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- In a saucepan bring the water to the boil.
- Cook the quinoa until the water is all absorbed (around 15-20 minutes).
- Season the squash with oil, salt and pepper and roast it in the oven for 25 minutes at 180° (350 F).
- Add the cooked squash and spinach to the quinoa and serve.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5